Roof Cuts Wall at Bottom and Stop at Ceiling Above

misterwiley

Hey y'all first time posting here. I've run into a little issue with trying to get my framing to generate correctly when I check the options "Roof Cuts Wall at Bottom" and "Stop at Ceiling Above" on a Attic wall. The framing seems to still bollon on up through the ceiling plane that I've created and into the bottom of the roof plane. See attached image (I highlighted the problem framing in gray). Is there a setting or a ceiling/roof plane location that I'm simply over looking to allow the framing to stop on the bottom of the truss like the two attic walls on either side? Or do I just need to fix all this framing manually? The attached pictures and plan are a quick representation of the problem I'm describing. Thanks for any help.

Plan file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EEbqfnu_oxFnarijfaYnJ30i7gcpVKck

Untitled 5.jpg

Or perhaps this might be a easier solution that someone knows off the top of their head. I've given up on framing and just want the finished 3D look now. I have the exterior looking the way I want here but I can't get the interior attic wall to cut to the curve of the roof. See the two attached photos. Any thoughts?

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 3.png