layer in between floors not showing

40mstew

Check the ALDO and make sure that EVERY Layer has a blue Check mark under Display for the ALL ON Set......I am thinking at some point you have turned off Rim Joists for example , since I now see Joists.

from what I can see in the pic your glass rail extends below the floor?

M.

when was the last time you built the Roof in this plan ?  It 's easier if you save the camera in the location you want people to look at ,so they can just open the saved camera.

also you have not done your Signature...so people don't know what version you are using and both x9 and x10 are now active......see my signature to do yours...

44.thumb.JPG.cb9e7403c326953bc346516bf25bbd66.JPG

Your glass rail is setup incorrectly , use panel style and set the panel as glass.....you also set the interior and exterior wall to glass ...should be drywall sso you don't see the framing

45.thumb.JPG.f40ac9422acc52c85874fa60bdd2ebad.JPG

4 hours ago, 40mstew said:

When I do a camera view, why doesn't the area I have highlighted in yellow show? What is it in the layer display options do I not have checked?

in between floors not showing in camera view.png

Check your wall type definitions. Some of your exterior walls don't have an exterior layer. Such a wall will not cover the floor platform.

Move "Stucco" layer up one, to the exterior layer:

5a5e7be571b9f_walllayer.thumb.png.a70dd6661801fea3b29e831046040c2c.png