road stripe

ChiefLBC

I have drawn a building with shared parking spaces with "road stripes" to divide the parking spaces.

Can anyone tell me why they would be floating in the air now?

Is this a common problem like a lot of other chief architect commands? frustrating...!

ok i attached a JPEG, it would not let me attach the .plan file as it says it is over 25MB but it is not actually only 13MB so not sure why that won't work.

The road stripes that are correct are drawn as slabs and the one road stripe that is floating is an actual road stripe.

I started deleting things in the drawing to see if other attributes were forcing the road stripe to move and it didn't get back down to the correct height until almost entire plan was erased...? funny thing is when i added the road stripe it worked fine than about 30 min later it was in the air. I try and erase and redraw but its stuck up there....

Sorry for the long winded email but its confusing the crap out of me...

Untitled 4.jpg

I find that Chief doesn't like to redraw things correctly. The software draws things great the first time but when I make alot of changes Chief doesn't seem to understand things anymore and I see a lot of issues happening (or glitches as i like to call them)

Am i off base in saying this or do you hear this a lot from others?

thanks

I know what your saying ShaneK, i can do that but am wondering why I have to make extra steps to create something that the software should do as designed.

We are paying a hefty price for this thing why cant it work correctly? thanks tho i appreciate the help