French Door, One Lock

Chrisb222

Can't find any way to show both panels active with only one lock. This type of door is very common here and I use them a lot on walk-out basements. Both leaves open, the leaf without the lockset has flush bolts that slide into the head jamb and threshold, the other leaf has the lockset and deadbolt. I can eliminate the extra lock by checking "Left Swing Only" but then the door is not accurate. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks

5a5cb47b4f191_frenchdoor.thumb.png.744397bb81eb28a4958e9ae7011f33ef.png

3 hours ago, Chrisb222 said:

Can't find any way to show both panels active with only one lock. This type of door is very common here and I use them a lot on walk-out basements. Both leaves open, the leaf without the lockset has flush bolts that slide into the head jamb and threshold, the other leaf has the lockset and deadbolt. I can eliminate the extra lock by checking "Left Swing Only" but then the door is not accurate. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks

5a5cb47b4f191_frenchdoor.thumb.png.744397bb81eb28a4958e9ae7011f33ef.png

We do it the same here , please add the "active door" marker and single door hardware as a Suggestion , I'll be happy to +1 it.

M.

5 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Specify no Handles or Locks.  Then Place a Handle or Lock Manually.

2 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

You can also just use 2 doors with zero separation...

5a5cd6270ae95_pic2.thumb.jpg.72e6a91d443c058765b361fb0d1ce324.jpg

Thank you both for these ideas, that will work for now.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

We do it the same here , please add the "active door" marker and single door hardware as a Suggestion , I'll be happy to +1 it.

Yes I will, I would prefer to have the control within the door SDBX.  Thanks.