Architect Needed for Multi-Family and Other in Tennessee

KevinWaldron

Hi,

We are a 15-year-old architectural drafting company based in Dallas and NY having a full-fledged experience in Chief Architect. We can give quick turnarounds without compromising quality and that too on a reasonable price.

We would like to get in touch with you regarding your projects. If possible please let me know a suitable time to get you on a call or you can share the project details on the undermentioned e-mail ID so that we can proceed accordingly.

Gregory Thomas
gregory@bluent.com
(917) 793-5932

Hi KevinWaldron,

We are leading architectural visualization studio provides high quality 3D architectural rendering services with competitive rates to across the globe. We can give quick turnarounds without compromising quality.

We specialize in Interior Design, Exterior Rendering, 3D Animation, CAD drafting & modeling services for residential and commercial buildings.

To see our work portfolio, please visit at https://www.rayvatengineering.com/portfolio/

Bunglow-Exterior-Day-1.jpg

Bunglow-Front-Exterior (2).jpg

Exterior-Render-800.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon Kevin.  I am a structural engineer who lives in the south Nashville area who is familiar with the construction and design side of homes and buildings.  I generally worked with AutoCAD, but have just recently dove into using the software for Chief Architect too.  I partner with other architects in the Nashville area.  We provide conceptual layouts, engineering, project management, and construction management.  There is certainly a benefit to having the design performed by a large company with a big portfolio, but in my experience, it's best to partner with someone locally also.  Often a mix of the two is the best fit.  The ability to be nearby during construction is of great value.  Feel free to reach out when you have time to see how we can be of help.   I look forward to talking with you.  

Justin Fields, P.E.

Structured - Engineering Solutions

JFields@structuredtn.com

615.200.0722 mobile

http://www.structuredtn.com

Giving our clients back what never loses value - TIME. 

Does anyone even read the posting in the "seeking services" section or do they just blindly copy / paste?  Kind of makes you wonder what kind of work they produce if they ignore most of the first 10 words in the posting.......

PS.....Justin, you're applicable......rant isn't directed to you...