Pop Up Menu Dissapears

joedesign30

I open editor to edit a hatch pattern, when I select the drop down menu for a hatch pattern the whole menu disappears - see attached.  Not sure why this is happening.  It reappears if I click in the program.

**fixed*** was a setting on the graphics card (not sure which one) but I went into the quadro program and changed something not having this problem anymore :-)

Joe, would love to hear which setting it was. I have similar issues with material dbx getting behind the main window until I click somewhere again. Sometimes my mouse cursor also disappears in the drawing area but is visible again when I'm over the icons.

Joe, would love to hear which setting it was. I have similar issues with material dbx getting behind the main window until I click somewhere again.

Sometimes my mouse cursor also disappears in the drawing area but is visible again when I'm over the icons.

I have also seen this condition before, try updating your mouse drivers or just use the generic Microsoft driver and see if that helps. I don't see

this anymore.

Quadro cards are OK, but the price/performance is horrible. We have from time to time seen much slower fixes to driver issues on Quadro cards, although in recent times they seem to be keeping up better. I'm running a Quadro card on my current development laptop with zero problems.