Attic Wall & Wall intersections Material Not Changing

Designedit

Hi

I have 4 areas where my exterior attic walls won't allow me to change the material to match the rest of the vinyl siding.I've tried changing default, pony walls, paint drop etc. I have two areas where my exterior finishes are matching or showing just framing. 

Siding Alignment Issue CA.JPG

Alignment Issue CA front.jpg

That can happen sometimes when a wall is painted.  To fix it you can open the Wall DBX and go to the Materials tab, select the Exterior Wall Surface from the Components list and then click the Select Material Button below where the material is displayed and then from the top of the Plan Materials list or the check box at the bottom of the Library Materials return to the "DEFAULT MATERIAL" and then it can be painted again or while you are there you can assign the proper material.

I will take a look for you but the plan file must have been open when you zipped or uploaded because it is empty.  Please save and close then try again.

Also it is helpful to know what version you are using if you could permanently put that in your signature.

Some walls have roof planes cutting into them but it may have to wait till tomorrow as I am running out of daylight.

The stone on the wall beside the entrance would not cooperate so I replaced it with a wall material region.

Used the Wall Layer Intersections tool a few places.

I was a little rough with the file so you may want to just check the settings on anything that you see that you like and transfer them over to your original plan.  Possibly could have broken more than I fixed.

Permit Plans Rus Res HEIGHTS Chopped.zip

Try that i maid some fixes there is a note in the plan Also if you can put your chief version in your signature as i have guessed you are using X 9 but if i am wrong you wont be able to open the file one other thing you had a symbol like the eave bracket out in space that stuff can mess with you  just delete it  if you don't use my file

Permit_Plans_Rus_Res_HEIGHTS.plan