• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MRC07013
    Newest Member
    MRC07013

• By ChiefArchitect
      Join us via our Virtual Classroom, April 16th and 17th for Kitchen, Bath, and Interior classroom training.

• By Doug_N
      I have a strange problem with floor joists on this project.  Once again a client-supplied file that I have made lots of adjustments to, but when I generate floor joists each room on the second floor generates a rim joist around it, and the joists go all over the place.

Here is a view of the first floor prior to generating joists.

And here is the view of automatically generated joists 

Note the seemingly random direction of joists in closets and in some floor panels.  Why is the program generating floor joists around each second floor room?
      Floor_Framing_Problem.zip
    • By Acclaim_Reno
      Hello,
      We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
      I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,
      Bob Gallese
      mobile 440.221.9500 
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design