Building my own home

MountainArt

I can help  you! Just give me a call a 210 744-7489.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. 

I use GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record videos for designers and DIYers showing how to design homes using Chief Architect. 

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I can design your home from concept to working drawings, help you design a better home or help you learn Chief Architect. Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of help, I can accommodate you.

Regards,
Charles

• 3 weeks later...