Blurry Text

natevermod

I'm relatively new at Chief but have picked up on things fairly quickly. One problem that recently came up was small, blurry texts when I send a plan to layout and try to print. This hasn't happened in any other plans or layouts but randomly started today. I've tried changing settings, comparing settings to plans that weren't burry, and even taking a working plan and altering it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Such is commonly not Chief Architect oriented but rather video card centric. You might try a little larger or different font. You should make sure your video card software drivers are up to date. If this persists, I recommend that you contact Chief Architect Tech Support for advice.

DJP

Posting a "bad" plan and a "good" one may help someone pinpoint the issue for you, just make sure the Plan is closed when you attach it to the Forum Reply box in the light grey area or it won't let it attach since Chief locks the file while in use.

Just blurry text in Layout ?  Is this just in the Printed (PDF?) Output or on screen?

Have you checked that you are sending to Layout on the Same Scale?   ie 1/4=1ft 

are you using Layout Line Scaling ?

PS . it's also a good idea on the Forum to fill in your Signature ( see mine for how) so People know who you are and what Version you are currently using.