Colour shifting slightly when sending elevations to layout using plot lines

JAMESACLARK

Hi Folks, 

I have been sending elevations to layout recently using the plot lines with color fill box checked for the past few months quite successfully, and then today I experienced what I thought was double vision, but actually what I realized i that the image doubled itself.  one version is the outlines of the drawing and the double  and the other is the colour infill slightly skewed to the left. 19 12 17 65 Clinton Presentation layout legal size.pdf

Just last week i did one for another project and worked just fine...December 7 2017 36 Deerford East Wall Kitchen Elevation with Exhaust Hood.pdf

anyone know what is going on here?  

for now I've gone back to using live views.  I stopped doing that a while ago because my DH (the designer) hates seeing the blurry elevation in the live view.  ( I realize that it becomes clear when we print it, but it irritates him to see it when we are arranging the layouts)

19 hours ago, JAMESACLARK said:

anyone know what is going on here?  

James your example is a little worse than the current capabilities of the software however you still have offset in your good example and you should send in both to tech support and if they hear from enough people it will eventually get fixed.

• Upvote 1