Nvidia 1080 GTXti settings

Charlie

Greetings and Happy Holidays,

New desktop . Any preferences for the Nvidia 1080 GTXti settings? Everything set to default right now. Getting some crashes working on some older plan files.

Windows 10 is getting updates - maybe I should disable that.

Thanks,

Charlie

Capture.PNG

You don't say what Version you are on but the Early 388 series had many issues ...well documented all over the Hardware Forums , I think Nvidia has released 3 or 4 388 Series Drivers now in the last month or so  which tells me something ain't quite right.... they usually release about once a Month or so  some have good luck with 385.69 too.

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Greetings and Happy Holidays,

New desktop . Any preferences for the Nvidia 1080 GTXti settings? Everything set to default right now. Getting some crashes working on some older plan files.

Windows 10 is getting updates - maybe I should disable that.

Thanks,

Charlie

Capture.PNG

to change the NVidia settings , right click on your desktop and choose NVidia's control panel.

I have several version of Chief so I tend to change the global ones so they all use the same settings ,  not sure if what I have currently is Ideal but I'd think with your card you could set them higher than 4X  shown in My  Pics below....  I have a 980Ti.

As far as I can figure Nvidia's Ambient Occlusion is not the same as used in CA X9 , as Nvidia claims CA X9 does not support it , if you add CA X9 to the Programs Tab.

M.

NV1_Capture.JPG

NV2_Capture.JPG

NV_3_Capture.JPG