stuck core catalog download

daveswork

Just purchased x9 yesterday and am downloading (let it go all night) the library core content. I have restarted the download several times as it has timed out. Finally i am within 32 kb of having all the core catalog downloaded and it's stuck. Heres what it reads: 1,596,948 of 1,596,980 KB.  When I go to library and click download content it says it is currently still downloading. wondering if I can close the program without full download.
Thanks!
Daveswork

3 hours ago, daveswork said:

Just purchased x9 yesterday and am downloading (let it go all night) the library core content. I have restarted the download several times as it has timed out. Finally i am within 32 kb of having all the core catalog downloaded and it's stuck. Heres what it reads: 1,596,948 of 1,596,980 KB.  When I go to library and click download content it says it is currently still downloading. wondering if I can close the program without full download.
Thanks!
Daveswork

I have had core catalog downloads act funny myself. I typically just shut everything down and then run a  library update  to get whatever might've been missed.  

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...