Wainscot Door library

MarkMc

I've posted plan "kits" in the past for making cabinet door symbols (including these) but this just came up over in the QA section so here is a small library of wainscot panels as cabinet doors. Basically these are center panels with no molding that I use as "side panel inset" to make new door symbols or integrated sides of cabinets.

Wainscott.calibz

10 minutes ago, anvl369 said:

Hey Mark, I downloaded your file, but all the panels look like this..see photo.

wainscott.JPG

Suggest you try them as "side panel inset" in a cabinet to understand what they do. (In the plan I posted in your other thread the cabinet that was converted to a symbol uses them.)

13 minutes ago, solver said:

VLC will play it.

WebM is a media file format. It is primarily intended to offer a royalty-free alternative to use in the HTML5 video and the HTML5 audio tags. It has a sister project WebP for images.

Thanks , I usually have VLC installed but don't at the moment.....

M.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Hi Mark  , thanks for the library....how did you make the Movie , my computer says it doesn't know what a .webm file is....

PS ...do you have a link to your other "kit" ?

Should be able to open in Web browser, automatically opens in Firefox on my machine 

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Hi Mark  , thanks for the library....how did you make the Movie , my computer says it doesn't know what a .webm file is....

PS ...do you have a link to your other "kit" ?

Opens in Firefox on my machines, thought it would open in a browser automatically.

Sorted through some of what I had so here is an update of the kit- I no longer use "Sticks" I just change molding and or panel to make new wainscot. Then use that in a cabinet to make the door.

Also a library with some of the framing beads I use (more around but library is seriously out of control right now)- some may be facing the wrong way since I get dislexic and don't always clear out the bad ones since I also have CRS. Several Panel raises are already in Chiefs libraries.

Door kit plan 1217.plan

Framing Beads.calibz

1 hour ago, MarkMc said:

Should be able to open in Web browser, automatically opens in Firefox on my machine 

FireFox wouldn't load it here but once I install VLC-64bit , it added an extension to FF and it now opens fine.   ( perhaps I did something wrong 1st time around? )

thanks for the Update and Files Mark .....

M.

Nice technique Mark , thanks again , FF actually let me save the Video too , so I'll actually be able to review it when I want to use the Library , so much appreciated , the Video made it look very easy.....now you've done all the hard work making the library of course :)