Drafter wanted for plan creation and take offs for Massachusetts projects

geofalcon

I can help you. Just give me a call or email me.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. 

I use the latest version of the best 3D design software, currently Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member), and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record videos for designers and DIYers showing how to design homes using Chief Architect. I am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D PDF files. Visit the "3D Software" page on my website at www.CastlerockDesignerHomes.com to download a couple of examples of 3D PDF files of homes that I designed and a flash file showing a boat house I designed with moving water.

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I can design your home from concept to working drawings, help you design a better home or help you learn Chief Architect. Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of help, I can accommodate you.

Regards,
Charles