Elevation Markers

Rachael_Venue

Hi All,

Can someone help me resize the elevation markers on my floor plan?  When I insert an elevation on my layout page with macros, the elevation marker will indicate the elevation number and page number.  Unfortunately, it adjusts the size of the marker to accommodate the additional text, but it becomes too large for my floor plan and basically takes over the entire floor plan.  Not to mention, I can't insert them where I want, without them overlapping each other, and therefore not taking the view that i want to show in my elevation.  I can't seem to figure out how to resize the markers to the appropriate size for the plan (1/2" Scale Bathroom plan).  Does anyone have any tips/suggestions that I can use?  Thank you! 

Bathroom Plan.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Changing any default will not effect anything that already exists.

Joe,

Wow, that's a big statement.

Changing a dynamic default will change every instance of an object that uses the dynamic default.

Objects like rooms, doors, windows, etc, all have dynamic defaults.

13 hours ago, glennw said:

Joe,

Wow, that's a big statement.

Changing a dynamic default will change every instance of an object that uses the dynamic default.

Objects like rooms, doors, windows, etc, all have dynamic defaults.

Yes, there are Dynamic Defaults.  But it usually (not always) requires the user to specifically choose "Use Default" or something similar in order to change an existing object.    But the great majority of defaults are not Dynamic, particularly when it comes to annotation.

• 3 weeks later...