Save imported images in the plan

renosud

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is an option to automatically save all imported images in the plan without having to remember to check the 'save in plan' checkbox? 

At the moment, it's a checkbox option at import [or a setting that can be changed after] e.g. its set to not save in the plan as default on import. The problem is that in my workflow, many images that I add to a plan as supporting files are kept in a local download folder that I regularly clear out. You know the routine, quick search on the internet, locate picture, throw into the plan and move on etc. It's something I might do hundreds of times a week when every second counts. It's often the case that supporting images are not always resources that you want to necessarily permanently keep on the server. Occasionally, when I open a plan, if I have forgotten to save an image in plan, the missing image resource is lost and I have to find it again [or not] on the web. Interestingly, images that are copied and pasted in are automatically saved in the plan.

Somebody tell me that there is a secret place buried or hidden in plain sight that makes 'save in plan' by default? Many thanks to the community.

George

www.renosud.com

CA Premier X9

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO
INTEL CORE I7-6850K CPU @ 3.60GHZ
RAM 32.0 GB
GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI 27GB

saveinplan.png

Solver, many thanks for the link and prompt reply, looks like this is a unnecessary hassle for many of us. Looks like and easy fix for Chief developers. Little things like this just interrupt the workflow. Here's hoping in X10.