Different Labels for Different Layer Sets?

AE_Drafting

I would like to find out if there is a way to have a different label for windows and doors based on different layer sets. I would like to use my window schedule (with labels) for my main floor plan layer set, but would like it if the headers were just auto-labeled on my wall framing plan with the header sizes. I can create a custom label that updates the header size per the window or door ((2) 2x%header_depth% Header), which I just put into my default window and door labels. However, I can only get one or the other to show up in both layer sets as I have to edit the object to tell it which label to display. 

I have some macros that handles that.  The price for the "Layerset Openings Macro Package" is $25.00

There are 3 macros (they recognize that that the Layer Set is either Framing or not and display the information accordingly)

• Layer Set Niche Label
  • Layer Set Opening Label
  • Label Set Opening Label w/Hdr Length

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

You can also use these...

Thank you so much for sharing! I also learned a lot about manipulating the macros from your video that I will most definitely be putting to use. I updated all my defaults and it is working flawlessly! 

12 hours ago, AE_Drafting said:

Thank you so much for sharing! I also learned a lot about manipulating the macros from your video that I will most definitely be putting to use. I updated all my defaults and it is working flawlessly! 

You're welcome.  Glad to hear they're working for you!