windows ..

bgolfy

Hi,

I'm trying to build this kind of windows ... "inside" the wall.I tried to buil a railing wall with glases at the Top ... I also tried with a pony wall .. didn't work.

Does anyone has an idea ? ... brilliant one :) ... thanks

mwindow.png

Something similar can be done fairly easily with invisible walls and a few Panels from DMDz's Nana Wall Library (attached) ...... I updated his (very) old free Library , and he has since provided a Single Panel version too... He also has an Updated full Library on his website along with other free and for sale items ....

DMDz NanaWalls Updated 2017.calibz

DMDz_NanaWall Single Panel.calibz

Capture25.thumb.JPG.2670fd3b1e31c138efd9e0206de57658.JPGCapture24.thumb.JPG.15db5a9223964c94ad3e95ea787ae22c.JPG

• Upvote 1

On the left side, I have a problem with that (very) thin wall between the 2 windows and, on the right side, the angle, I cannot join properly the 2 windows ... tried to play with lot of windows parameters ... i will try Kbird1 files ... Thanks

window.jpg

making corner windows is an issue , has been for many years , but you can force them to join by bumping them together , fast and hard usually . Not sure if the minimum window separation setting will help with the other issue or not?

So why windows , not doors ? the photo seems to show a Door in the middle at least

I don't know if solver used doors or windows what they seems like ... see his previous post here. In my example I used Stucco wall with 300mm thick and on windows property I put Sash inset to 250mm to get what you see. Corners are my problem ... also joining the other window.

The original photo shows 1st floor windows as you can see attached.

window2.jpg

• 1 month later...