Anyone near Nashville, TN?

DC7Designs

I've been using CA for about a year and a half and have learned so much that I am now drawing for a remodeling company.  Most of my interior design projects start out as plans and most don't go any farther than CAD design. 

If there is anyone in my area, I'd love to be able to learn from you!  I am not a contractor.  I've had a couple of houses built and know more now than the average designer about building, but there are so many details that I don't know!  I could really use a colleague to help me understand the construction side of my designs.

Anyone out there?

Thanks!

Deb Hayden

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Deb,

I'm out of the Goodlettsville TN area and have been using CA for about 2.5 years. I started with X7 and am looking forward to X10. I built residential homes for few years prior to using Chief so feel free to ask me any questions...I'll try to help. I'll look for forward to creating some dialog.

Best-

Scot

www.tnhomedesign.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Deb.  I am a structural engineer in the south Nashville area.  I am familiar with the construction and design side of homes and buildings, but am just learning the software for Chief Architect.  I am a learner, and love to help others learn too.   I think we may be able to help each other.  Feel free to reach out when you have time.   I look forward to talking with you.  

Justin Fields, P.E.

Structured - Engineering Solutions

JFields@structuredtn.com

615.200.0722 mobile

http://www.structuredtn.com

Giving our clients back what never loses value - TIME. 

Deb. Justin, and Scot -

I own a home plan design company in South Nashville. I've been using Chief since 2014 and love it. I've been designing homes in the Nashville area since 1991, used Auto-cad, Auto-cad Architecture, and VisionRez add on to ACA prior to switching to CA.

Let's schedule a day / time to meet to discuss work, design, and Chief!!

Dianne Shelbrack
Office: 615.833.7818
Cell: 615.260.7221
Nashville TN 37211