DCB123

Hey Chiefers;

I am having some troubles getting my first floor 8” CMU unity walls to join properly with my Steel Sip walls above on the second floor of this structure.

Without sharing the file online, proprietary reasons, I need to get someone to help me solve this issue today please?

Please feel free to reach out to me if you think you can solve my issues?

thx,

DCB

(970)987-4476 cell

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

010AE4B4-8185-494D-BC87-C7FC71AF4202.jpeg

B724E3CB-3294-4C0D-9EF4-78826B51E12D.jpeg

F6D4B1A8-C0ED-4809-8E3F-12708D772E92.jpeg

61A35F23-99D4-4C91-85A1-C2264D93920E.jpeg

would be easier to see if you used the Snipping Tool , not your Phone to take pics of the screen since you can't post the plan......

might be a floor platform issue.....the gap looks to be about the same size as the Sill Plate ie 1 1/2 "

Much easier to see..... and I see wall misalignment in both pics..... on the right in the 1st pic on the upper side wall and in the second pic on the left ...looking through the Arch you can see the jink in the wall lines....

Don't rely on the Alignment Tool to get it right , it definitely is not infallible.....

Are the two wall types , Main layers aligned correctly?  eg CMU to OSB ? ( with stucco over both?)

Mick.

3 hours ago, javatom said:

The last step of your stair appears to cause a choke point of clearance to walk past it.

I was thinking the same thing , the stairs look fairly narrow , but hard to tell where there go or what for , in those few pics...