• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DMJRestorations
    Newest Member
    DMJRestorations

• By amydutton
      How do I put a roof return on this roof? Can't find a video about it anywhere on the Chief Website... is there another name for it?

See attachment, and where I drew in black.

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..
    • By Jeff2016
      Looking for designer for small design firm in Yakima Washington. Large variety of projects.
    • By DBCC-pinky
      This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.