How do I stop roof or ceiling from cutting into room?

Nancyhrd

What Eric , not so tactfully,  meant was that your "turret" roof  has a number of holes , including one I can see from above in 3D , but also that there is no good way to get the water out from behind it , so you will need "crickets" or a different design ....

it also looks like you have placed some ceiling "holes " in there , as you have a small triangle floating out in space and when I click on it I get this 3 times....

Capture44.JPG

Thank you Solver and Kbird1 for your comments, they are very helpful. The design is an existing house, I used the original blueprints to input design. I have a partner that has been working on this design with me. He was making interior changes when this problem accrued and passed it back to me. First time dealing with this issue. You have been very helpful. 

Thank you!

Yes I was able to fix it. It was mostly the ceiling and beams that my co-worker added in that area that was causing the problems. Thank you for all your help and suggestions. I have recommended that we change the back side of the roof line for better drainage, with the Wisconsin winters it’s not good to have all the snow sitting back in there either. That area has been bugging me from the beginning.