Pony Wall Plan Display

Tdgdesign

Hi, using X9 and want to have my exterior pony walls display the lower brick clad wall in plan view so I can see the brick hatching. Problem is the wall fill goes through my windows (cause they are in the upper wall). Is there a trick to get this to display the way I want without having to manually draw in a region and hatch it?  Thanks!

I do the opposite of Ray. I show the lower wall, then lay a CAD mask over the window. The CAD mask is simply a CAD Box, with a solid fill the color of the wall, and the Drawing Group set to 26-Wall so it doesn't hide the Window. This is useful for foundation ponies with furring also.

pony2.thumb.PNG.d61c811ba3ccf47d6fbe7c775411f90d.PNGpony.thumb.PNG.0c7c3143f2f5cda4372e6334a3ae396b.PNG

So I have to manually draw in a box and hatch it? Eeekgarbledurkle that is a ton of work. How on earth did something like this get through beta testing?  Why would anyone want to display the pony wall below in plan view without also having like normal looking doors and windows and stuff?

4 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

I think someone said there might be some additional display options for pony walls in X10.

I hope so Joe it's a pain trying to show show the windows and stone below since you can have one without the other hopefully we will bet both