Are you struggling with your plans or do you need help with training?

• I can help you with all your construction needs.
  • Online Training (small or big jobs).
  • I have construction back ground over 25 years.
  • I have field experience in construction
  • Master with roof designs.
  • Help you layout your plans.
  • I can design plans from the ground up.
  • References available upon request.

• Reasonably priced 

If you’re struggling on how to use Chief Architect or if you need help with your plans I am here to assist you.  

Please email me at Classicdesigns11@aol.com or call 248-891-3955

Annette Sokoll

Senior Designer

User Group Instructor

Atlanta, Michigan

248- 891-3955

• 2 months later...

Hello Annette

I have been using CA for a couple of years now doing interiors and minor exterior facelifts. I have dabbled with roofs over that time, but never enough to really have a good handle on them. I would like to take what the architect has drawn up for our client and put it into CA to start illustrating selections as we make them. This roof is beyond me. Does anyone ever post asking for help in doing something I can't? I wish I could just take his files into mine, but haven't ever had any luck with that either. 

Files attached. Is this something you could help me with? If so, what do you charge. I'd love to screen share and watch you do it to learn for the next time. 

Archive.zip

Hello Bruce,

Yes, I can help you and I have been with Chief Architect since version 2 and have a construction background etc..

I can design from the ground up and roofs are no problem for me.   We can do an online meeting, and I can discuss price with you.  Give me a call at 248-891-3955 or email me at Classicdesigns11@aol.com.

Look forward to hearing from you:-)

Annette

Senior Designer

Classic Designs

• 2 months later...