Funky Footers?

CBRF23

I've got a problem with unwanted steps in my footers. 

I've checked the foundation tab of the wall properties for each wall, and I've checked the room properties to ensure the stem wall depth and footer depth/sizes are all set the same.  For whatever reason, they are not drawing the same depth footers, and I'm getting these really awkward steps.  They weren't like this in an earlier version of the plan, and I have no idea how they got broken or how to fix them.  

Plan_171127.zip

FunkyFoundation.PNG

I had this issue the other day when dealing with furred walls. The only solution I was able to come up with just to play with the stemwall heights in the Room Specification DBX. 

Also, it looks as though some of your footings aren't lining up. You can adjust this in the foundation tab in the the same DBX. 

Footers.PNG

Footing2.PNG

5 hours ago, CBRF23 said:

''I've got a problem with unwanted steps in my footers''. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I marked on your  plan where I corrected, no floor, and floor Elevation mishaps. Cottage Lane test.plan

As you can see I fixed the drive way also... still a little steep, but looks better...

white house.JPG

5 hours ago, 7654321 said:

white house.JPG

Hi, 7654321 the test plan you attached still has the same problem (see screenshot). 

I don't think the floor heights are the problem.  In fact, as an experiment, I changed the floor heights back to what I wanted in your file, and there was no change to the stem walls. 

I think David James is probably on the right track - just go in and manually adjust until they line up.  
I really don't understand why chief is doing what it's doing, but at least I can work around it.  It is strange to me though, if all rooms are set to the same stem wall height and footer depth (125 3/8"), why would there be any variation in the plane of the footings?

Test Plan.PNG