Bumping/Pushing?

dkmtek

The size of a pixel depends on your screen resolution.  If you want to adjust how much movement you get when using the arrow keys go to your General Plan Defaults and reduce the default 1" Snap Unit to a suitable fraction.  Bump distance is a little different so read the help file when you go to Preferences> Snap Properties> Maximum Bump Distance:   Also read about Other Snaps when you are there.

Thanks for your feedback! I think I've figured it out? First off, I'm on a mac with X8. Second, I was trying to resize "Manufacture items"? (Not as program friendly). I've done everything you suggested, and it didn't work (On manufacture catalog items) but, it does seem to work on Chief items. 

Thanks again!

It should work on Symbols (Manufactured Items) and you can always open the DBX if you need to accurately resize.

The only problem with the software that I am currently aware of with the movement of symbols is in elevation view we are limited to an accuracy of 1/16" in vertical movement.

Also you can put your software version and system information in your Signature so it is always visible for people that want to help.