Core Catalogues

Evolution

Several times since I downloaded the latest (or at least thought I had) X9 update, every time I open a plan or start a new plan I get a message asking if I want to download available Chief Architect Core Catalogs to my library.  So I finally bit the bullet and said yes. The down load started (supposedly) and after an hour I came back to the program to close it, and get the message the catalogs were still downloading.  So I found something else to do for another 4 hours, and closing up shop I went to close CA and get the same message again that the core catalogues were still downloading.  I left the Computer running all night, and this morning, same thing when I went to close the program and reopen, so apparently there is an issue.   I closed it any way and then opened an older plan file, to which the same message came up again asking if I wanted to download available CH Core Catalogs. I haven't called Support yet, but was just curious if I am the only one having the issue? I don't ever remember it taking that long to download core catalogs.

Core Catalogues message.PNG