CaddCreations

I recently upgraded to X-9. I'm experiencing (Trump-worthy) HUUUUUUGE lag times when switching from one view window to another. When attempting to switch views by using the drop-down menu under "window" in the main taskbar, in addition to the HUUUUUGE lag time, my aggravation level is further tested by taking me to a view I did not select!!

Anyone else having the same problem? 

ED

Cadd Creations

Yes, that takes me to the correct view that I selected but still the huge lag time. I'm talking several minutes.

As a side note, I often prefer to use the taskbar "window" menu when switching views particularly when I have several windows open because the tags shorten to the point where they are unidentifiable.

Ed

Cadd Creations

X9 changes the way Graphics work , so I suggest checking the system requirements for X9 and Filling in your Signature ( see mine for how) with your system specs and hopefully someone with a similar system can help out.

I am assuming this issue is with ALL plans , not a particular plan.....

I just don't get that kind of slowness so it has to be a system problem , for me, one time a mouse driver caused some slowness, and the other time was a macro problem and the last was using, generated sun and sun follows camera together. all fixed except the last one which should never be done together anyway.

26 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

I just don't get that kind of slowness so it has to be a system problem , for me, one time a mouse driver caused some slowness, and the other time was a macro problem and the last was using, generated sun and sun follows camera together. all fixed except the last one which should never be done together anyway.

Nor I.

DJP

I have the same prop with pdfs and pngs. The pdf files have a tendency to partially disappear when zooming in on them. The problem I'm currently experiencing started after I upgraded to X-9. Its unrelated to the picture file issue, I believe. Im probably gonna call support today. 

p.s. My PC system is well above the min. requirements as well as the recomended ones.