ICF Walls in Chief x9

tswitos

Thank you very much for the timely solution.  I can now draw icf walls.  After I close Chief and reopen, I have to go set the default settings again for exterior walls.  Is there a way to save the default settings for exterior walls so I don't have to keep setting them?  Thanks in advance.

icf-default.JPG

Thanks.  I'm using Chief to evaluate it, as I want to design ICF homes, and it seems to have a lot more to offer when defining the ICF walls than what SoftPlan has to offer.  I know Chief has a lot of training videos online, etc., and it will take some time to digest all of it.   But I know the power of the forum to obtain quick responses, where it may take me several days to find it on my own researching through all the material.

not sure if it works with the Trial as you can't make saves , not sure if that is plan files only or not?  but Try opening the Plan called profile.plan in the Templates Folder ( CA Default Plan) and make the change there so every time you open a plan the setting is already made.