Foundation Plan

UYAWNEY

Hi. I have Chief Architect Premier X9. I placed Deck Posts with Footings for a wraparound deck on the Main Floor.

Why can I not see them on the Foundation Plan or the Floor Camera? I tried Layer Display Options. Nothing works. What am I missing? Do I always have to place the Posts with Footings on the Foundation Plan first? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Thanks for responding.

Answer 1. I worked on the 1st Floor as I placed the Posts with Footings for the wraparound Deck. Photo attached. I thought that footings with show automatically on the Foundation Plan (Floor 0). If I place the Footings with Posts on the Floor 0, I can see them on the Foundation plan (Floor 0). I guess that is the only way to place the Footings. I am still learning the Layer Options and I thought that I could see the Footings on Floor 0 by turning on one of the Footing layers.

Answer 2. I can see the Posts with footings on the Full Camera View but not on the Floor Camera. Photo attached.

Untitled 1.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Thank you.

Chopsaw, The “Show Lower Floors in Floor Overview" is selected.

Solver, If am using the Reference Display I don’t see the imposed Posts (in my settings red color) on the LEVEL 0 and I don’t see the imposed Footings on the LEVEL 1. Photos attached.

I don’t know what settings or layers I’m missing.

Level 0.jpg

Level 1.jpg