X10 Premier License SOLD

MarkMc

No longer need my second license.

$1900 to get including transfer fees I have to pay. I have the transfer papers ready.

SSA does NOT transfer with the license. You can get that from Chief for $495 (recommended) If you did that you'd be in for $2395, saves $400 since the base price from Chief went up.

contact

mark@markjamesandco.com

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TDzine said:

I am looking for a break on a x9 version license knowing x10 is around the corner....

I can offer $1500

Sorry, I have that license on support until April it's already been upgraded to X10 beta and will get the upgrade on final release (February 14th or so) . Since it's been upgraded I no longer can sell it as X9 AFAIK. In any case there's no reason for me to drop the price at this time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question -   You being an x10 user, can you tell me if projects designed using CA9.0/9.5 can be opened with x10.  I have had 9.0/9.5 for many years,  A crash left me with nothing and cannot reinstall in win 7.  All my projects, several hundred, are saved on memory sticks.  I am very interested at the asking price.  Pending projects are deadlining me for time.

The license is still for sale. You have to open files in an X8 viewer first and save, then you can open them in X10. I have an X8 viewer. I'll have to check with sales on Monday to find out if I can send you a copy now. Can't see why not since I'd be able to use it with a client if I had given them an old X8 file, but want to check first.