Plan not going to layout

Dave13

The send to layout command has stopped working or is sending the plan so far into outer layout space I can't find it even when I zoom extents. I've never run into a problem like this in over 10 years of using Chief. Besides re-loading the program, and ideals on how to fix this problem?  Thanks.  Currently using X8

Place a point marker in the plan view. Open it and make the diameter of the point marker huge like 20' or so (in case your plan is way off) . click okay. Open the point marker again and using transform/replicate tool, move it to the absolute 0",0" location. click okay. Now see how far you are off from absolute 0",0".

Tommy, 0 0 ended up 140' away from the plan. The send to layout command was working fine until about 2 weeks ago, this is the same plan and layout that was working before. I was trying to add a 1/4 scale plan to a 1/8" layout presentation that was already set up when the problem happened again. I change to sheet size from 11 x 17 to 30 x 42 and still no 1/4" plan that I can find.