Will Pay $200 to have 12 details drawn in Chief

JBKConstruction

This message is for anyone who can use chief and wants to do some work. I have a license to chief but can’t draft efficiently yet. I need 12 details drawn in chief for a project I am working on. I have them drawn in auto cad but they don't copy over well at all. Is anyone willing to draw these 12 details for a total of $200.  Please feel free to call my cell at 209.263.1382. My name is Matthew. This is not a scam. I seriously need these drawn for a job and I can't figure it out and I don't know anybody that knows how either. If you draw them and send me a pdf to show they are drawn I will mail you a check or pay on PayPal, whatever you like. I live in Sacramento, ca so if you are in the area I will also pay cash. Thank you in advance. 5a079eb87a7e8_details2.thumb.jpg.5983646c94ea806a6347ae1c3140e31f.jpg5a079ebb3daab_detailscopy.thumb.jpg.4cd5f47836639b12d071116cba53e8cb.jpg

details.jpg

details copy.jpg

• Like 1

I would be curious to see the Autocare files too. Import them into chief as a dwg and experiment with the various import options to see how close you can get them to the Cad images. They are simple cad lines no big thing. Save each one to cad detail management and you’re done. If Matt does not have time and wants to pay $200... okay. 

Matthew, have you tried a High res screen capture or simply print each to a pdf and import the pdf into chief. This is method may not get you the sharpest image but it will work and won’t cost you but a few minutes of you time.

just trying to off constructive options you may not have considered. Otherwise, Post your CAD files. I would hard pressed if some does not already have exactly what you want and would be willing to share them free of charge.