• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ino-DEC
    Newest Member
    Ino-DEC

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By robdyck
      Does anyone have some decent ideas to keep track of details? I'm working on a large home that has over 40 details. If I decide that a particular detail, let's say it's #5, is redundant or not required, that means I've got 35 details and their callouts to renumber????? 
      I've been calling out details from the cross sections in layout, specifically so I don't have to open each section view (which is so tedious) in order to place callouts. But there's no schedule tool in layout to make any sort of auto-numbering system. And no linking system from the callout to the detail camera (I like to keep them live) or to the CAD detail (which I use for less dynamic details).
      This is as bad or worse than the issues one runs into when using room numbers.
      Surely there is some system within Chief for actual architectural plans? 
    • By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom

• By Ramblin-Wreck
      Hi,
      I am looking hire someone to convert house drawings into a Chief Architect project.
      If interested please e-mail me at computrol@att.net.
      Thank you!