BACK DROPS ARE PINK in RT?

mtldesigns

I have done hundreds of renders (Ray Traces), if not a thousand and all of a sudden my last two have had issues with a backdrop scene.  Its pink!  All is good when I delete a backdrop (1st) attachment, so slightly confused since no setting have been changed.  And it shouldn't be my system either....  I changed the backdrop to different scenes and still get that pink sky. 

I attached two of the backdrops I use.  I go to google earth and screen grab the lot where home is being built.  It gives a little sense of reality IMO.  The reason I loaded here, is with trial and error, I can do the RT's with Chiefs backdrops, and a couple other google earth lot views that appear to have a darker blue sky..  I don't know.. maybe I am fishing here.  But if one you fine people can use one of these backdrops and run a quick one pass RT and see how it looks.. I would appreciate it.

OR if you happened to know why I am getting what I am getting....  that would be great too.

110817 EXTERIOR 1.jpg

110817 EXTERIOR 2.jpg

PVB 1.PNG

LOT 17 GE VIEW 2.jpg

nope.. that didn't work.  I loaded of GE and clipped like I always do, loaded as a backdrop.. RT one pass.. pink.

So I just opened up a project I finished last week, all with completed RT's in the folder.  I set a camera and ran a pass... pink.    

So how can I adjust the texture of a backdrop?

Fancy outhouse...

Anyways, the two files I posted and you gave back to me work like they should.  BUT my existing of the same thing still did not.  So what kind of magic potion did you put on these for them to work and not be pink?

BTW...  Thank you VERY much.

111017 EXTERIOR 1.jpg

Not really sure why it works for me and not for you but one thing you might try is to download you own from the first post and see if just that step makes any difference and if it does not then it must just be an issue with your Chief setup and the others that seem to have had a similar problem.  It would be good to at least let tech know as there may be something you could fill them in on. Unless you want to check your raytrace settings one more time.:ph34r:

Pink Ray Trace.JPG