Need Ongoing Drafting & Design Help

BroderickDesign

Hello,

I would like anyone who is interested in ongoing help with my design business. I am in Charleston, SC and do mainly elevated homes and renovations.

I have many projects and not enough time to do them. 

I am interested most in someone who could draft in Chief from my direction after meeting with clients.

I would provide a set of criteria, lot dimension and client and my ideas to get a plan started.

Sometimes I may provide an inspiration plan, sometimes it may be a sketch by me and sometimes it could be my chief files with design complete but need to you to do the layouts for permitting based on my past plan sets I could give you.

Please let me know and I can send you examples of my work.

Patrick

ce2b0c_30c74fd49f96480c9830864acc718fdb~mv2.png
Patrick Broderick -Owner & Designer
PO Box 12113   Charleston, SC 29422 
Website   Facebook   Instagram  Google+      

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello BroderickDesign,

We are leading CAD Drafting Service provider firm provides high quality and affordable CAD drafting solutions to across the globe.

Our team of 29 experienced Drafters, 3D and Multimedia artists has enabled professionals ranging from Architects, Brand Managers, Product Modelers and Engineers gain a competitive advantage in their respective domains.

For more information, you can also visit at https://www.rayvatengineering.com/

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are a 15-year-old architectural drafting company based in Dallas having a full-fledged experience in Chief Architect. We can give quick turnarounds without compromising quality and that too on a reasonable price.

We would like to get in touch with you regarding your projects. If possible please let me know a suitable time to get you on a call or you can share the project details on the undermentioned e-mail ID so that we can proceed accordingly.

Gregory Thomas
gregory@bluent.com
(917) 793-5932