Design Home Floor Plans, Site Plans and Renderings

ELDORADO

Wife and I are looking for someone to design and complete our floor plans, framing plans, site plan and other construction documents for the new home we are going to build in early 2018. I have Chief Architect and have a partial file started. I also have the survey dmv file and pics of the location and pics of what we are looking for. 

Home will be approximately 7000 sq ft with 3500 on main floor, around 2000 on the second floor and around 1500 in the basement. 

Also, we are hoping that the finished file will have a building material list.

I can give you everything you need from design to construction plans to accurate take-offs and cost estimates for entire project.

Please contact me so I can send design and estimate samples ...

Thank you,

Bob Shofner

973-897-5013

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

framing.jpg

Framing Materials for Angelo Meimeateas  1.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ELDORADO said:

Wife and I are looking for someone to design and complete our floor plans, framing plans, site plan and other construction documents for the new home we are going to build in early 2018. I have Chief Architect and have a partial file started. I also have the survey dmv file and pics of the location and pics of what we are looking for. 

Home will be approximately 7000 sq ft with 3500 on main floor, around 2000 on the second floor and around 1500 in the basement. 

Also, we are hoping that the finished file will have a building material list.

They are all good but I'll recommend Bob Shofner, (Basketballman) :)

• 1 month later...