what are the advantages of x9 over x6

crosscutter55

Several versions of improvements, bug fixes, additional features, tools and productivity (once learned) not to mention the additional Libraries that have been created that are NOT compatible with X6.

Download a Free Trial Version of X9 and see for yourself.

DJP

I would be going from home pro 2018 , to x6 full version . what libraries are not compatiable ,with x6  ? is azek one of them ? I am more of a novice & use the program occasioanly

I want to do a final design of a home , I want to build .The extra pages libraries & layer options is a major advantage given the fact that i want everything detailed on different pages .

On electrical sets I even want to show which joist bay the wires will be running in . Outlet placement will also be important for the wainescoating & tile ( wall framing detail )  layout !

Subs have a tendancy to do what they want the eaisest way for them ! The time & effort I will put into this final design should eliminate sloppy work & mistakes !!!

I know homepro can achieve alot of this , however the full version is much easier to accomplish this !