Bi-fold door issue

Robboulton

Are you trying to show an exterior tri-fold or quad fold Door like a NanaWall ?  I am not sure Chief's Library shows them open but David Micheal's of DMDz Design ones do, it is an old symbol , so you need to "convert legacy library"  with Chief to have it add the .alb file to your User Library.  You may need to add/change the materials once imported as the symbols reference folders in X1 it looks like.  Have a look about 1/2 way down this page..... David is generous enough to offer some symbols for free...

http://www.davidmichaeldesigns.com/free.html

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Are you trying to show an exterior tri-fold or quad fold Door like a NanaWall ?  I am not sure Chief's Library shows them open but David Micheal's of DMDz Design ones do, it is an old symbol , so you need to "convert legacy library"  with Chief to have it add the .alb file to your User Library.  You may need to add/change the materials once imported as the symbols reference folders in X1 it looks like.  Have a look about 1/2 way down this page..... David is generous enough to offer some symbols for free...

http://www.davidmichaeldesigns.com/free.html

Thank you thats helpful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 0:35 AM, Robboulton said:

Thank you thats helpful.

Not sure if you got round to it Rob but I finally finished updating that Library for myself as a number of materials were missing in Chief X9,

so I thought I'd post it for you and others to use .

Insert them into a Doorway , and use the Doors-Nana - Layers to turn them on and off for open and closed in views.....

FYI these symbols are courtesy of David Michael at D.M. Designs (DMDz) , All Credit for their Original Creation goes to him. 

M.

DMDz NanaWalls Updated 2017.calibz

Capture17.JPG

• Like 1

• 7 months later...