Terraced Retaining Walls

mikes616

Does anyone know how to create terraced retaining walls?  This is driving me crazy.  I've tried everything but nothing seems to work  Any tutorials on this?  I've looked in the reference manual, training videos, knowledge base, etc.,  Nothing.  One clarification:  this is used as a series of terraced walls leading to a basement double door entry, including a series of steps.  Any help would be appreciated.  X9 user.  Thanks.

Mark

Hi all,

Perry, I had already read both of these topics but it didn't help me.  It seems that the only way to do this is to have "retaining walls creating the "perimeter" of the terraced area and use polyline solids for all of the interior walls.  "Elevation region" under "Elevation Data" is useful but not the solution.  I also tried "Rectangular Feature" under "Feature" but also not the solution.  If I get a chance. I'll send a drawing of the final product to see if there are any other suggestions.  Thanks.

Mark

7 hours ago, mikes616 said:

Hi all,

Perry, I had already read both of these topics but it didn't help me.  It seems that the only way to do this is to have "retaining walls creating the "perimeter" of the terraced area and use polyline solids for all of the interior walls.  "Elevation region" under "Elevation Data" is useful but not the solution.  I also tried "Rectangular Feature" under "Feature" but also not the solution.  If I get a chance. I'll send a drawing of the final product to see if there are any other suggestions.  Thanks.

Mark

I think I have a ghost named David. not my response but I'll take if it worked for you.