Need help with garage floor

Michael_Lewis

I need help with my garage and porch floor. The porches aren't too big of a deal but the garage isn't right and is too high. It is causing the garage door to be too high off the ground in the front elevation. I have them at 12" thick because if i don't it will have a gap between the ground and the floor of the house. I am sure this is something easy but i cant find anything on this specifically.

The porches are slab porches too. That's not right with the inside door to the garage though is it. Its not supposed to have that step there. I love the way the garage door looks now but not the garage to house door. I'm guessing all you did was go into the Garage settings "structure" and set the floor at a negative number right? I did that but didn't like the step up into the house.

Thats How i have done it every time. It looks different this time for some reason. Everything looks a lot better but i still have about a 2" step up in front of the garage before the sill plate step up of 1-1/2 inside the garage door. What are your thoughts on that?