Diamond-shaped Metal Roof Shingles?

cwrm74

I'm working on a project that will use ATAS Castletop 15 3/4" diamond-shaped metal roof shingles. The local historical commission is requiring renders of the project and has requested to see these shingles on the renders, before approving their use...

Additionally, we'd like to experiment with different colors/finishes for the tiles.

I haven't been able to find any materials that we could substitute for these shingles in the model. I contacted ATAS, and they will only supply 2D drawings. Questions:

1. Does anyone know of a material that could be used to simulate these shingles?

2. If not, what would be the best method to create my own material for these shingles?

Here's a link to the product:

https://www.atas.com/products/commercial-metal-roofs/shingle/atas-castletop#ProductInfo

You can use the cad details to model an area of shingles with solids or polyline solids and then apply the colors you need from the website and do a screen capture to create the material unless you can find just the right photo buried somewhere in their monster website or go and take your own photo of an existing project but that is difficult with a roof to get a straight on photo without a bucket truck.