Pony Wall Material Not Showing Correctly

Larry_Sweeney

Go to solution Solved by Larry_Sweeney,

I have a wall with the same material (wood shingles) on both sides. I decided to make it a pony wall and change the lower pony wall's material to white beadboard on the inside. When I look at the wall in the window when setting the wall type it shows beadboard in the correct area. When I click on the wall in render view and go to the material list for the wall it shows the interior lower wall material as the white beadboard, but when I view the pony wall in render view it stills shows it as having shingles on the lower inside wall. when I click on the lower inside pony wall with the "adjust material definiton" tool it shows the shingles as it's material. Anyone have an idea what's going on? I'm not posting the plan at this time because I think someone probably knows the answer.

• Solution

After doing some more searching I found the answer.

This is the correct answer to the problem. It's from Kenoeightspot (Bill Page)............Click on the "Spray can Icon" then check the "Use default" box, then click on the top and bottom walls and see if this changes your walls back to the default wall types. Thank you Bill.