Window & Door Label issues

SoldBySteve

Using Chief X9 Build 19.3.1 8x64. Just recently started having issues with not being able to open my Labels tab in the doors and windows dialog boxes. Am also finding that elevation camera views will not close out forcing me to save and shut down the program only to restart it to continue working.

Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know what to do?

I am having the same problem... can't edit labels.  I checked my video driver and it's over a year old.  I installed a new driver and it made no difference.  I can select and edit every other item. I am also using Chief X9 Build 19.3.1 8x64.

Intel HD Graphics 4600 in a laptop driving a 4k External monitor. I have had this same setup for over a year with no problems until now.  In fact, I edited the window labels just a couple of weeks back... and now the client wants me to switch back to the previous set of windows and I can't change the labels...

BTW, it's all labels, windows, doors cabinets, etc.  

EDIT: Now when I try to edit stairs most of the items are greyed out and I can't select them... Breaklines, line styles, and half a dozen others.

the previous people had there issue resolved with a Nvidia Driver update.....which won't help you since you are using Intel's HD 4600

I have not installed the latest update (.8) as I read that it was only a Menu Update for Academic Users.....ie if it aint broke..... and have not seen the issue....

sorry I am not much help but perhaps reinstalling an earlier version if you have the patch to .7 for eg may work ...but if you can you should call support 1st perhaps...

KB.