Roof Plane Problems

bjackson3

Shadow boards are automatic, preset molding poly-lines. When they fail to produce what is needed and wanted, I usually just draw manual molding poly-lines instead. Not everything set to be "automatic" works reliably, all the time, so you just have to step in and fix these instances.

DJP

5 hours ago, bjackson3 said:

Ok, so I was able to get the wall back by moving the porch roof around, and clue as to why the shadow boards get cut short of the corner now

Model Question.jpg

Your 1st image shows a weird wall section exactly where the shadow board stops , so have a look into that....

close the plan and attach a copy of it if you need more help ...there is WAY to much guessing without a plan file to look at....

4 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Your 1st image shows a weird wall section exactly where the shadow board stops , so have a look into that....

close the plan and attach a copy of it if you need more help ...there is WAY to much guessing without a plan file to look at....

This was the problem, found a auto generated wall in the way.  I think my problem stemmed from the fact that I was trying to use a modeling had done for just the kitchen renovation we had already started.  Basically working from the inside out.  I think I did some funny things with the walls on the interior.  Thanks for all of your help.  Lots and lots to learn!

7 hours ago, ShaneK said:

POST THE PLAN and it would be solved shortly.

Fixed it with the help here so nothing to post.  Next time I will definitely post the plan though.  Didn't realize you could do that and people would help you out.