I need some help. Under a deadline

Michael_Lewis

I'm still not REAL proficient with this program yet. I have made some dormers in a roof line (they are placed on the attic level). I have roof outlines in my plan view. They don't have a ridge line in them but they are dormer roofs. They are not clickable either. How do i get rid of these????

Michael you have the roof planes locked or if you used auto dormers you might have to explode them, the fastest way to get an answer is to post your plan all answers are just going to be guesses by everyone so that is my guess

4 minutes ago, Michael_Lewis said:

I havent yet. Thats what i am about to do. Here is the file in a zip folder

Moultrie.zip

You need to close the file before you zip it.  Also...to get the file size down, consider delete any unnecessary objects from the file and doing a save as of the trimmed down plan file. 

WOW. Thats all it was. The openings. I looked in the 3d model in that room and couldnt see the openings through the ceiling. I didnt even think of that. Kind of feel silly now. Thank you so much for helping with my brain fart. I think i am going to take a lunch break and clear my head. maybe i wont miss anything else like that. THANK YOU.