• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ino-DEC
    Newest Member
    Ino-DEC

• By ChiefuserDRB
      I am having an issue with the Library Browser where even when the top left Icon and in the view tab icon is show with a check mark to indicate being open but there is no sign of the Library Browser actually popping up on my screen or right sidebar, next to the Project Browser, as I have used it before. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing a setting that would hide the Library Browser or does this sound like a glitch/issue?
    • By JeremyKing
      I was wondering if anyone has ever built a script that loads a folder full of additional libraries that were downloaded to your machine instead of spending time clicking on each library.  I am a teacher and have 27 machines and its very hard to keep all of the libraries on all of the machines for the students to browse, and I dont want to have them click and run every single one.  I am looking for a one stop file that does this for them.

Any help would be great.  

Thanks
    • By rikdekker
      I have written a request to Ikea to make their products available to designers to draw into the designs. I regularly get requests from clients.
      Ikea's response was an apology that their own planner apparently didn't seem to be sufficient a tool.
      If anyone else using CA sees the usefulness of Ikea models and would take the time to write them then possibly in the future we might have access to the Ikea 3d furniture.
    • By Seumas
      Restored iPad. Now, when launching Room Planner, get message: "Room Planner not able to download all content required for launch. Pls try again." Won't download content, won't launch, "retry" no good. Tried another iPad restore. Same thing.  Help!

• By Donco15
      Question: If I have Home Designer Pro 2019  and want to download materials in the 3D library - paid or non paid versions

what do I click on if it only gives me the following..

x1 - x10

but it says that it is compatible with my version in the compatible list...

Chief Architect Premier
      Chief Architect Interiors
      Home Designer Pro
      Home Designer Essentials
      Home Designer Interiors
      Home Designer Suite
      Home Designer Architectural Versions: X4 / 2012 (2.13 MB)
      X5 / 2014 (2.13 MB)
      X6 / 2015 (3.88 MB)
      X7 / 2016 (3.88 MB)
      X8 / 2017 (3.85 MB)
      X9 / 2018 (3.85 MB)
      X10 / 2019 (3.85 MB)  

Thanks for the feedback

D-