Interior Wall Surface Not Showing in Camera View

Anna_Gorres

Hello!

I am an X9 user, but have not yet made the recent update. Having issues with my wall surfaces showing in the the camera views. The interior wall type has a layer to include the paint color (of whatever the main wall color will be). There are a few walls where we will be using shiplap. I make this change in the materials section of the wall dialog box. This change in not showing correctly in all of the camera views.

- Elevation View: The color and pattern/texture show up fine.

- Orothographic View: The pattern/texture shows fine but the color is off, and only shows correctly dependent on the angle of the camera. 

- Perspective View: It mostly shows insulation texture. It also depends on the angle of the camera. As you move the camera around parts of the wall get washed out by 'light'. Why is this happening? 

File is attached. The floor plan I am talking about is the furthest left. 

PPC_Schematics.plan

it sound like chief is having trouble drawing the 0" thickness layers you defined so you are getting what is call Z-fighting (shimmering effect), make the layers 1/32" each and make the 2x4  3 7/16" thick so the wall thickness isn't altered instead.

I couldn't find the shiplap wall....but best as Eric said to add a shiplap layer for those walls using a new walltype instead.

I am not sure why you have a 0 " thick insulation layer on one side of you interior walls? it's also outside the drywall?   if it was meant to be soundproofing in the wall? just check the INS box in the wall definition on the 2x4 Stud line.....see the images below...

Capture13.JPG

Capture12.JPG