dashed lines spacing , line weights different in layout vs printed

Designedit

I know there's a few different topics on this subject but I'm still stuck with my details line weights & dashed line spacing. No matter what I change my dotted/dashed lines appear either solid or with huge spacing between dashes. Can someone point me in the right direction please. I attached my plan views vs. my layout vs. printed pdf PAGE 12 rim joist, eave & foundation wall details are my issue. I'm sure its simple but I've wasted hours trying to fix my dashed lines and line weights to look normal.

thank  you

Clennel Permit.layout

details plan.plan

Clennel Permit 03 REVISED - ENERGY CODES.pdf

I have not looked at your plan files but I did glance at your plan set PDF (very nice layout!).

The only thing I thought of is to preview each page with the "Show Line Weight tool" ON before printing (that is what it is for). You may want to look at upgrading your video card's software drivers or perhaps even the video card as it is the source of any difference between what you see and what you get in terms of printing. The better or more up to date video card just supports better visuals period.

DJP

The dashed line spacings (and line weights) will look/be different in a layout  when a view is sent at different scale than the plan file is set at....

You may need to select different versions of the dashed line types chief supplies or make your own that work with the scale in just that layer set used with the detail in layout

Eric..